Re: "strange letters" and the Castle of Mey

I think there must be some sort of variance in the email software people
are using.  It does happen quite often unfortunately (as a technician and
tech support person you see this all the time).   Yes, the message you've
quoted here John, is getting to a lot of people, but not to
all.  Personally, I get this:

"ÿþ> <><> <> <> <><> <> <> <><>DDoonnaalldd::&&nnbbsspp;; II hhaavvee aa S"

and nothing else... others seem to be getting some html references within
the message...

It's not unusual for this kind of thing to occur within varying email
software, but it can be disconcerting for those who are not as
"technically" savvy as others.

Thanks for inserting the message within yours - I wouldn't have been able
to read it otherwise! :)

Margaret