Re: French St. Clairs

Most of you have already heard the story about my Sinclair ancestor being a
consort of King James II and following him into exile into France where the
name was changed to St. Clair. HOWEVER, because of this migration, my family
included French blood in our mongrel line. So, yes, there are those of us who
consider themselves French. . .along with Scot, English, and, oh yes, there's
some Irish in there too but that's another tale.

Johnnye