Re: Family tree of the Earls of Caithness and the Lords Sinclair

>John and others
>Does anyone have a detailed family tree of the Earls of Caithness and
>also of the Sinclair Lords.
>
>I have some info but also alot of gaps.
>
>It maybe a good project for the web pages.

The early line from Rogenvald through Rollo and Malgar
into the barons of Roslin, through Prince Henry and on
into the early Sinclair Earls of Caithness has been
in the web pages since November 1997.  Look in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/
for the tiny chart in the Genealogy column.

Both the paternal and the maternal ancestry of Prince Henry
is shown, including his Stewart connections.

Most of the data for these charts came from Pete Cummings,
with additions from the Pohl book and elsewhere.

There are some known typos in those charts.
Some more focussed ones would probably be a good idea.
If somebody does that before I get to it, I commend them.

>Slainte
>Donald Sinclair

John