From: Richard Lower <coqnord@goldstate.net>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: English Sinclairs

ÿþ
Andrew:  We know that a number of Sinclair knights were in the train of William the Conqueror in 1066, and he rewarded some of them with lands in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.  There are some details in the book The Sinclairs of England, which I have a copy.  If you can narrow the search for me as to the locations in which your ancestors were found, and some names and dates, I will read the appropriate sections of the book and see what matches may be found.  Some of our many scholars who are on this net may see your question and have some answers much more quickly.  Good luck with your search!
Richard Ray Lower