Re: COMPLAIN

BETTY SINCLAIR---

I would hope that you would seek to be educated as well as pedigreed ???

At some point , all genealogical searches must stop because of a lack of any
more  " NAMES " !!

As for languages , I found it very useful to be able to speak French when I
visited Rouen and  it is helpfull to be able to read the DECLARATION OF
ARBROATH
in the original Latin !!

As an American , I hate to see the " ugly American " image perpetuated , even
by our " college graduates " who emerge from our Universities " credentialed
, but not educated " and not yet blessed with the " social graces " necessary
for a polite conversation with others having different point of view  !!

I also find the Scottish of my ancestors a beautiful and expressive language
, although it took much listening to be able to enjoy it fully.

I hope you age into wisdom gracefully ??

JOE GREIGG --'S Rioghal Mo Dhream