Re: COMPLAIN

Betty Sinclair,

You are entitled to your opinion.  Should you want to open your mind a
little and learn some of the Scottish slang, or learn more about your
Sinclair roots just post occasionally.  I have found most list members to be
very helpful.

On another list I recently learned what it means to be "Pissed" to a Scot.
No where near the same meaning in America.  There are sites on the web which
can explain the "Slangs".  You were born with two eyes and two ears but only
one mouth.  This is so you can see and hear twice as much as you say.  Help
yourself to learn.

Gary M. Sinclair