From: Privateers
Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: Traveling Sinclair Pictures

I am no photographer please use whatever you like.  The are more coming but there are complaints from some who are worried about viruses, slow modems etc.  I am going to send the photos to J S Quartermann, who can sort the wheat from the chaff. Anything I send him feel free to use. I am going to photo Rollo on thursday and headless St Clair the inside of the church will be done by on of the farm workers who has a special interest in photography.  Is there any thing special you want??

Sinclair