Re: MY LINE

Wendy;
	I completely understand..  When my grandmother passed away almost 2
years ago, all the research that had been done was passed along to my oldest
brother; he is trying to remember where he put them, so it is rather trying
for me as well!  hee hee   If you will see to things at your end, I will do
the same..  Maybe we can get this figured out, "cuz"..  ;o)
	Take care and good luck!
                                                                 Sylvia