(no subject)

I can't remember if I have sent this request to this list or not , I enjoy
reading everyone's comments.  One thing about the StClair/Sinclair family, we
all do seem to have opinions.  The saving grace I believe is the sense of
humor that goes with the genes.  We are trying to find information about our
great Uncle Jim. He left Virginia in the early 1900's and kept in touch with
his mother by card and wire for many years but the correspendence stopped in
the mid twenties.  Vital statistics are  James Meador StClair,  b. 17 march
1878, fayette Co. W.Va. Parents were John Henry StClair and Ada Phillips
StClair.  The last card that we have found was from Coalinga Ca. area.   I
don't see many submissions from the Va/ W.Va. part of the country. Possibly
because the wonderful work of Jean Grigsby has taken our branch back to
Alexander Sinckler who arrived in Va. in 1696,through his grandson Robert.  A
lot of work has been done on this branch by my mother's cousin Lillian
Blackford.  She wrote that she has nearly completed a book on this line and
hopes to have it ready soon.  I hope someone has run across Uncle Jim
someplace in their searches and we can finally solve my mother's questions
about "whatever could have happened to Uncle Jim?  Thanks in advance and
again I can't tell you how much I enjoy all the family news.  One more
question, will there be a  family tent at  the Orange Co. highland games this
coming weekend?   Charlotte Gelis