Inishail - Kilchrenan Sinclairs

Hi all -

Here is a family I am trying to locate more information on -

Gilbert Sinclair (b Jun 1798 Barbreck, Inishail) married Mary McVean on the
20 Dec 1825 - banns read in Inishail and Kilchrenan

They had the following children -

John	b 1 May 1827 Barbreck, Inishail
Christian b 31 Jan 1829 Inishail
Peter  b 8 May 1833 Barbreck, Inishail
Flory b 24 Aug 1835 (same)
Dugald b 11 Jan 1838 Inishail
Alexander b 18 Feb 1841 Kilchrenan
Margaret b 1 Jun 1847 Kilchrenan

The family is living in the village of Kilchrenan in 1841.  Gilbert is
listed as a Merchant - possibly a grocer like his father John Sinclair (m to
Flory Campbell).  By 1851 the family is still in Kilchrenan and Gilbert is
listed as a Sheriffs Officer.  After that I do not know what happened to the
family.

Anyone recognize any of this?  Around this time many families from the area
moved out to Glasgow...

Have a great day all -

Juli Anderson
Princeton, NJ USA