Shetland Sinclairs

For Kathy Dubin and Connie in MOHOSTESS, and those who mind the Sinclair Net;
In attempting to assist Kathy, my second message to the Net had a file attachment consisting of a descendant listing of Shetland Sinclairs from Thomas of Skelberry, circa 1700's.  I had this one refused by the addressee, with the notation that (someone) does not accept ms which contain attachments.  I'm at a loss to explain this, and still want Kathy to have this information, but am not up to typing the whole listing again.  Advice, please.
Ray