Re: photos

 Thank you,Gary. That would be wonderful. My address is
N Gooden
1130 W. Skylight Rd.
Salem IN 47167
I look forward to recieving it. It is such a beautiful castle even it's present state. I'm sure it was breathtaking at one time and hopefully it can be that way again. Let me know if there are shipping charges that I can help with. Hope to hear from you soon.