Re: testing a new discussion site idea-please read this

Dear Laurel:  I have felt badly that so many cousins have come to our table and don't even get a nibble.  One thing that might help is to place a squib on our menu for first-time users "Please give all the information you have; names, dates, places, known in the family or inferred".
I have and will continue to respond to all of those which mention Caithness, Edinburgh, Shetland (because of my work with my pen pal in Western Australia), Nashville and California.  My closely related Sinclairs came to Los Angeles in 1906.

Ray