Famous Sinclairs--Criteria?

At some point someone will take up John's suggestion  and create a separate
web page regarding outstanding Sinclairs/St. Clairs.  Until then, we can give
some thought as to the achievements that would qualify a person for
consideration.

In glancing through the sports page the other day, I happened to notice a
piece on a Michael Sinclair of the Seattle Seahawks--it was apparently
newsworthy that he has been diagnosed as having diabetes.  In any event, not
being an avid fan, I was not aware that a Sinclair was playing professional
football, nor did I realize he had qualified as an All-Pro defensive player.
Sounds like a noteworthy achievement to me.  Does anyone know anything more
about Michael?

Chris