SINCLAIR

My husband's line of Sinclair's starts with Eliza Sinclair born in Nephi, Utah.  She married Edward james Pay.
Her parents were James Sinclair born 21 Oct 1786.  He married Agnes Young and he died 1861.
James' parents were Matthew Sinclair and Mararet Shirkie both son and father born in Ayres, Scotland.
The children of James and Agnes are:
James Sinclair
Mathew Sinclair
Robert Sinclair
abt 1832
Samuel sinclair
abt 1825
David Sinclair
1836
Ann Sinclair
abt 1838
The children were born in Lanark, Renfrewshire, Scotland. I have nothing past James of 1786 and wife Agnes.  If anyone knows anything about this line please e-mail me.
Thank you,
Wendy