girnigoe/sinclair

Hello all! Just wondering if anyone possibly had any video footage of castles girnigoe and sinclair.
It is a most impressive ruins and I don't believe a photo could possibly do it justice. I would be happy to pay for a copy of the tape.
It is mostly for my grandmother who has held a fascination of the castles for many years. Her birthday is coming up soon and I can't think of a better gift than to let her see the castles as if she was there.
Whenever I see something that might interest her on the mailing list I print it out for her. Her grandmother was Mary Elizabeth Sinclair-Deal. We're both fascinated by the Sinclair lineage and enjoy the information on the list.
Thank you all for a wonderful mailing circle. Happy Spring!!  CK