Re: Fredrik Sinclair, Orkney 1730 ca

Hi,

I'm trying to find out where Fredrik (Frederick?) was born and also who
his parents where. I know that he left Orkney 1747 for Sweden together
with his wife and two daughters but I would very much like to know a
little bit more of his family back in Orkney or any ancestor of him for
that matter.

So hopefully there's someone on this list who has got some answers for
me in my search.

If there is anything I can do for you over here in Sweden, don't
hesitate to tell me. Just send me a mail.

Regards
Lena A Löfström