AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Ian Sinclair]

Author:   Ian Sinclair
Date:     Monday, May 10, 1999

I am not sure if I ever signed in on the guest book so here goes again, just to be sure.
I am based up at Noss Head lighthouse in Wick some of the time, where we are building the new Sinclair Study Centre, but it will not be to long before I am up there full time.
The task I have taken on is "archivist" to the centre, collecting, recording, and preserving all books and documents that have been passed on to us.  I am not a librarian, historian, or geneologist but I have a great interest in all of these subjects and if I can be of assistance to anyone, then that will be my pleasure.
If there are any problems that I cannot help with, I know a man who can.
Best wishes
Yours Aye
Ian Sinclair

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm