Re: Ray & Festival

Thanks for the advice. Since joining this group, I have learned that
Sinclairs, among other positive attributes, have a wonderful sense of humor.
I thought to do a huge "genealogy" chart (among other things) with humor and
obvious exaggeration but with truth as a basis. In small but readable print
at the bottom I planned to include some of our "not-so-gallant" endeavors
with the disclaimer that "the above is probably all lies created by our
enemies." I have already been in contact with one of the "sponsors" of the
festival and it was she who suggested I do a booth. Hey, if you have any
suggestions, please feel free to pass them on.

Johnnye