Please help!! a gift for my father

Family history as I know it:
Great Grandfather:  born ? (farmer) name:  William Bank Sinclair married: June 14,1901 to Janet (nee Mckay) Came to Canada in around 1918, with 2 daughters and 3 sons (wife had already died) Grandfather: born: 1907 feb 27th at 5:30 am in Ruther-Watten parish county Caithness.  Married Francis Sams I think in Alberta (i beleive Grandma was originally from Ohio).  Please contact me if you know anything about this history.
Greatly appreciated,
Kassandra