John Sinclair (SC)

My John Sinclair, according to census records, was born in South Carolina
in 1813.  His brothers (or Sinclair's listed in records with him) were
Flanagan Sinclair born abt 1819 and D.J. Sinclair born abt. 1830.  I first
find John in Lancaster County, SC in the 1840 Census.   I suspect that his
mother was Mary Sinclair.  Mary then marries a Jordon and then a Campbell.
 Mary is listed in the family Bible as Mary Campbell and died 1876.   Is
anyone of you working on this line of Sinclair's.  Oh, John Sinclair
married a Tempy Stephens or Stevens.

Claude Sinclair
Claude Sinclair
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/1799/