Re: Need Help

Dear Ian,
             Mary & I enjoyed meeting you and your wife during the now
'famous' Norwegian tour.  Noted your answer to Gary re the Caithness by Air
book.  We just returned home after two days spent with Gary & Mary in
Woodland at the Scottish Games put on by the Sacramento Caledonian Club.  The
book never came up, but I have one and have copied Gary so he knows where
there is one, which I would be happy to loan him anytime.
Mary & I shall be wandering around U.K., in August this year, so perhaps our
paths shall cross again.  If not, we intend coming over in 2000, and shall
definitely see you then.  All the best, Donald & Mary.