Re: Fwd: The Sinclair's March

Antonia Sinclair wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Just to add to the marches:  I have"The International Collection of Highland Bagpipe Music", book one, by Bob Worrall.  It shows a march called "Steward MacLean Sinclair", by R.S. MacDonald.
>
> I don't know what it sounds like, and I don't even know why I have the music.
> I'll donate it to Rory, if he doesn't already have it.  Perhaps someday we'll
> all hear it over the internet.  That's possible, isn't it?
>
> Toni S.
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@jump.net.

	If Rory will play it I should be able to find a friend in Toronto with
a studio who will record it digitally...then we can put it up as an MP3
file for all to listen to...
				rob

ps. I should have a report on the Nova Scotia Sinclair AGM soon - I'm
swamped delivering two major projects this weekend - but it went well
with about 35 people showing up...