Re: Scottish Women & Men

I apologize. I did not mean to discount the male Scots. But then, I didn't
write the article, just passed it on. In reality, I'd much rather carry a
heavy stone than have a claymore separate my head from my body. I just
thought it proved the stamina of the people, male or female. Ancient Scots
were a good, hardy stock. They had to be. The country is no tropical isle
where fruit dangled from trees for the picking. Our forefathers and mothers
had to spend most of their time just surviving. We should be thrilled that
they did such a magnificent job. If they hadn't, we wouldn't be here, now
would we?

Yours Aye,
Johnnye