Re: looking for resource books

Just a comment......"I would like to be very, very wealthy..
I would like to be very, very healthy...
"I would like" to be a non spoiled person that can also offer
something in return..."
see original message below....just a craggy old Scot that earned his
way and not day - dreaming "I would like".

What happened to the MacCadams's (asphalt) or T.M. Sinclair
(Meat-packer, Minn.)  or even Harry C. of Tea -Pot Dome oil thing?

>From: "Spirit One Email" <laurel@spiritone.com>
>To: <sinclair@zilker.net>
>Subject: looking for resource books
>Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:36:06 -0700
>

>Cousins,
>    There are a good number of books written from the English point
of view
>concerning the arrival of Rollo 912 AD in France through the Norman
Invasion
>1066 but I would like to read more about what was going on in
Normandy

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html