Re: Books - Saint Clairs of the Isles

John,

The book 'Saint Clairs of the Isles' was printed in Auckland in 1898
I have been trying to find a copy for several years. I believe that only
500 copies were printed, mainly to a subscription list.
 I have been lucky enough to get the State Library of Victoria to micro
fische this book for me and the  cost several years ago was AUD70.00

If you have any queries please let me know

Regards

Ian Sinclair