RE: looking for family

TO: Ridley Wetton

Have the girls (Heather, Jean & Mary Anne) tried getting their birth
certificate (not the short form, but the long form)?  If not, get them to
order one (but use the excuse that they need it for their passport or for
citizenship)  (Births Certificate: 1-800-461-2156).

Were the parents married?  And if so, is their mother alive or dead?  If
the mother is dead, than the next of kin will be able to get a marriage
certificate (use the excuse that you need it for the death certificate).
 If she is not dead, then she should be able to get the certificate (also
use the excuse she needs it for either passport or citizenship).  Also
check the Toronto directories or Telephone books (for both SINCLAIR &
DONNELLY) for the years the girls were born.

You said while he lived in Canada.  Do you have any evidence where in the
U.S. that he came from?

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario