RE: David Sinclair and Annie Gray

Hello Richard -

Yes Gray is a fairly common Scottish name - there are many in Ayr.  This
particular family of Grays hailed from Strathlachlan, Argyll originally and
was actually MacGlashan's but when the ancestors moved to Ayr in the late
1700s they changed their name to Gray.

Dunoon cemetery has many Gray headstones.

If  you email me direct at Kalwa@cwix I will introduce you to my friend who
is researching the Grays.

Have a wonderful weekend -

Juli