[Fwd: Photography Collection]

Richard:  Thank you so much for your website; another  link to the
richly developing Sinclair website John has provided. Talents in this
family abound!  The content and concept of your photography was not only
informative, but so artistic, and in several instances, absolutely
breathtaking. I, too, was awed by the clarity of the collection.  I
spent almost two hours last evening on a sit down, very smooth tour
through the site.  I have to go back again for those Sinclair Bay
scenes--exquisite--Noss Head Lighthouse, and the architectural details
of Rosslyn Chapel ... and...and...and... I have to cut this short;  I'm
going back to the Coast of Caithness!

Best Regards.

Gail