Argyll photos

Juli and all -

My new web site containing my photographs of Scotland is up and appears to
be running.  Ckeck it out at <http://rhuseth.home.texas.net>

The images of Dalmally, Glenstrae, Glenorchy and Rannock Moor can be found
under the heading "MacGregor sites in Scotland."  (Sorry about that
Argyll-Sinclair fans.)  There are three more images of the Dalmally Church
under the heading "Churches of Scotland."  Views of Kilchurn Castle can be
found under the heading "Castles of Scotland."  Glencoe and Glen Etive can
be seen under the heading "Glens of Argyll."

For those of you interested in the Sinclairs of Caithness, I am working on
a series of photos which will appear under the heading "Coast of
Caithness."  Keep tuned.

Let me know if you encounter any problems while navigating through this
site--missing images, inoperable buttons, incorrect captions, etc.

Richard Huseth
Austin, TX
rhuseth@ibm.net or rhuseth@texas.net