Re: new items on the web pages

Dear John,

At present I am working on a website for me and I intend on putting my
Sinclair info on the site as well as New Zealand Sinclair information
that I come across in my searches. It would I feel be a good place for
people intersted in New Zealand Sinclair's to be able to contact me.
Would you be interested in knowing the link to that site once it is
properly established? I would hope to have it further developed in the
next month or so.

Sincerely Jenny
North Canterbury, New Zealand