From: JLG21447@aol.com <JLG21447@aol.com>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Monday, March 22, 1999 8:37 AM
Subject: Jean or Laurel

Okay, I've got the destruction of Castle Girnigoe straightened out. The
difficulty my single-celled brain had with it were the two Georges involved -
George Sinclair, 6th Earl of Caithness; and George Sinclair of Keiss. THAT
done, I now am wondering what happened to the Earl George after he lost his
estates. I understand he died without leaving any children. When did he die
and what did he do after Campbell ran him out of his castle?

Johnnye