No Subject

-------

To: Sinclair <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 99 14:09:07 -0500
From: Jim and Pam Yokers <yokers@prodigy.net>

-- [ From: Jim and Pam Yokers * EMC.Ver #3.1a PRODIGY ] --

Hi cousins!
This is my first posting to the list after my initial one, in which Jean
Grigsby was able to help me find my Scottish link!  Thanks, Jean!  If it
weren't for Jean's research, I would still be muddling through , trying to
read the microfilm at the Family History Center, not really sure where to
start. Anyway, I have a picture of my great grandmother, Mahalia Frances
Sinclair, on the genealogical page of my website.  The address is:  http:
//pages.prodigy.com/yokers/page4.html.  I was so excited to get some
information on her ancestors.  I visited the Sinclair tent last year at the
Highland games, held at the Orange County Fairgrounds.  We go to the
Highland games every year; it has become a family tradition.  So this year,
I'll have more to talk about!  So, if anyone is interested in old photos,
please visit our website, and send us an e-mail.

Pam Yokers
Castaic, CA
yokers@prodigy.net