Re: The Sinclair Saga by Mark Finnan

-------

I spoke to Mark Finnan last night at his book reading in Cobourg and he
said due to delays with his publisher The Sinclair Saga would not be
available til the end of April. Missed his reading due to a prior
engagement, but he was a very nice person to talk to. Toni, he said he
would be more than willing to attend next years gathering in Toronto, and
read from his book. He knew Rory Sinclair so maybe he will contact him
directly.
Brian Sinclair
"Tis better to remain silent and let the world believe you a fool,
Than to open your mouth and prove it."