Washington state mailing

I cannot locate the person who was asking about a mailing I did long ago related to my quarterlies to Sinclair/St. Clair families in Washington state.  Yes, I remember it well - I was trying to complete one of the branches of my line (Archive Family VA-1) that migrated through several states and ended up in Washington state.  I was successful and that is one of the 26 unpublished books on my line.  If I can help you, please contact me again.   I do not have time to go through all the messages and apparently the subject line did not say Washington.

I also did a mass mailing in Virginia when I was working on the two brothers who stayed there.
Jean Grigsby