Re: Scottish Stories

-------

I may be jumping the gun here or making an incorrect assumption on what is
meant by stories. If so, I apologize. Because my Scot background is fogged in
legend, the stories are important. Some of these "stories" have provided me
with valuable clues as to where to search. Some of them have even confirmed
family lore.

I am particularly interested in the 1600s because it is said that one of my
ancestors had connections, intimate connections, with the court of James II of
England. If I can verify that, then I can trace her to France and then
possibly to America and moi.

Johnnye