Re: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Margaret Stokes]

-------

Margaret  I read your entry and I was also interested in the Sutherlands.  I
have Sutherland in my family line and I have not been able to find anybody
from them either.  I am new to this and don't know the best places to start.
I can never seem to find the same place twice!  My husband's  great
grandfather's name was Andrew but he was supposedly married to an Alice
Mountjoy.  I don't know how many children there were but I think there was one
in addition to Gaylord.  Would appreciate any help as I am getting frustrated
in my search.