Clan Sinclair Association, Inc. (U.S.A.) Membership

Dear Cousins,

For those of you who have been unable to locate the Clan Sinclair Association,
Inc. (U.S.A.) Membership Form, I have attached it in text format.  You can
just print it off and mail it to the address mentioned.

If you are unable to download this file, you can just send me a note and I
will be happy to forward you the information by hard mail (to you home
address).

Membership in Clan Sinclair Association, Inc. (U.S.A.) enables you to receive
"Yours Aye", the Clan newsletter, on a quarterly basis.  "Yours Aye" will be
the official source for all the up-to-date information on the "Millinium
Celebrartion" in Scotland.  Along with your membership you will recieved
information on Sinclair history, genealogy, Clan Sinclair contacts in your
area, Highland Games information and information of available books that might
be of interest to you.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me at selvermj@aol.com.

Yours Aye,

Mary Selver
Clan Sinclair Association, Inc. (U.S.A.)
Secretary/Treasurer

Clan Sinclair Association (U.S.A)
The Right Honorable Malcolm Sinclair, Earl of Caithness
Hereditary Chief of Clan Sinclair

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

PLEASE PRINT

Name_________________________________________ Date Of Birth___________________
Spouse _______________________________________________________________________
Address_______________________________________________________________________
City_________________________________________ State ___________ Zip______________
Phone (Home)________________________________ (Business)_________________________
Fax _______________________________ Email______________________________________
Occupation____________________________________________________________________
Children Under 15______________________________________________________________
Clan Connections_______________________________________________________________
Indicate your Scottish interests, as well as you family’s_______________________________________

MEMBERSHIP TYPE								DUES

_____	Family (to include children under 15)------------------------------------------------- $20.00

Make checks payable to Clan Sinclair Association and mail to:

		CLAN SINCLAIR ASSOCIATION, INC. (U.S.A.)
		Mary Selver – Secretary/Treasurer
		89 Sentry Way
		Merrimack, NH 03054