From: owner-sinclair@jump.net [mailto:owner-sinclair@jump.net]On Behalf
Of John S. Quarterman
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 1999 5:39 AM
To: sinclair@jump.net
Subject: Re: Caleb Sinclair of the Mier Expedition, 1842

-------

>My computer does not give me any address in the" from" caption from your
>website.  All it gives is a name.  When I "reply" it goes directly to the
>site which  is why I have probably bored some people.
>Sorry to be so computer illiterate - if someone wants to take on the job of
>teaching me where that "From" is, I am eager to learn but I am also an old
>dog that is having problems with the computer.
>Jean

Whatever you're doing to forward messages picks up the From: line.
You've done it again.  See the From: line below in my message
that you forwarded?

My suggestion would be to start to forward a message,
pick the address out of hte From: line, then send a message
to that address.

Beyond that, I can't be much help, since I don't know what software you're
using, and if it's a Microsoft product I won't know anything about it.

Is there someone on the list who can help Jean?

Thanks,
John

[