Re: The Sinclair Saga by Mark Finnan

-------

Hi Wanda, the reading takes place on Thursday 18th March at 7:30 PM @ The
Java Man Cafe, 80 King St. West, Cobourg. The cost is $10 which includes
coffee, dessert and book draw. There will also be music by Aengus Finnan. I
don't know if he's related to the author or not, but I've heard him perform
before and he's quite good. You can call (905)377-1755 for tickets and
reservations. Hope this helps. Brian

[