Re: Fw: Class Project/reply

-------

Dear 4th graders,  I received your message wanting to know how far your
message has gone.  I am replying from the northwest corner of the USA, a
place on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington state.  My town is Port
Angeles, located on the Strait of Juan de Fuca.  From here we can look
north to the city of Victoria on Vancouver Island, Canada and south to the
snow-capped Olympic Mountains.Port Angeles is America's Second National
City.  Washington DC is the First National City, and there are only two.
Where are you writing from? KSG

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair