Re: Old Photos

Don:  Welcome to the Sinclair neighborhood.  My people are from the Wick area, by way of Tennessee and Edinburgh.  Wick, by the way, is a very old fishing town, where quite a few Sinclairs still live, and where the remains of the old Girnigoe/Sinclair castle, home of t he Earls of Caithness, still draws many visitors.  Someday I would like to exchange ancestral information with you, and if any of your antecedants lived in the area around Loch Watten (a few miles out of Wick), we may find we are cousins.  As a new seeker, I strongly recommend you read through the various Sinclair web sites, especially
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Richard Ray Lower, Folsom, California