Re: Fw: A scottish man's kilt

-------

Thanks for the email Toni. I too often wonder how our ancestors stood the
bitter cold  in a kilt. I won't wear a skirt or dress between November and
March!
BTW I am joining a local group of the SCA. Anyone else a member? I only
recently found out about this society and am tickled to death to be joining.
I'd love to hear from anyone else who belongs to this organization or
something similar. For those of you who don't know the SCA is a group that
does midieval (600-1600) re-enactments with full costume. They have a
website if anyone wants info on it please contact me privately and I will
pass the site along.

Cat  ***The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.***
ICQ #5252151 Cathyscatz@bigfoot.com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9961/