----- Original Message -----
From: Matheson
 My book entitled "Peter Sinclair of Chatham County, North Carolina" is now available!  This work contains brief biographies of Peter Sinclair, his father David, and Peter’s children and grandchildren.  Also included are photocopies of original documents, and 21 pages of descendants containing up to 10 generations.  This book is indexed, and contains footnotes.  80 pages, soft-cover.  Cost is $25.00 U.S. postage-paid.

Contact Karen J. Matheson directly at zoo@slkc.uswest.net if you are interested in receiving a copy.