Re: Tartan

-------

Dear All:

I must resend my message with a MAJOR correction regarding Darwin Ramsey, a
lady in the real sense, to whom I had referred  in  my original message as
"he".  I hope you accept my private apology, Darwin, as well as this public
one.  And to gentleman Gary, who let me know of my mistake privately, in such
a gracious and kindly manner,  thank you.    Gail

Gail and Lou wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Laurel:
>
> Thank you for restating need for information on tartan fabric.  I have
> tried to contact Darwin both through her email and the list.  She wrote
> after Christmas that she had received several orders and she was going to
> do a tally.  I've not seen it, but perhaps I missed it.
>
> Let me add to the applause of others for your communications, insights
> and information.  I enjoyed tremendously your experiences and travels
> last fall.  I learn consistently from your historical contributions, and
> I delight in the way you express yourself!    Spirit, you bet.
> Thanks!   Gail
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair