Robert Sinclair in MN

-------

Does anyone have any information about a ROBERT SINCLAIR born abt 1890
and died abt 1938 in Crow Wing Co, MN who married ALICE HOULE abt Jan
1915. Robert and Alice had three sons Donald Alfred Joesph born 1915,
Authur born 1919 and Gilbert Patrick born 1921. Robert's father was
Alfred Joseph Sinclair bron around Crow Wing Co, MN year ? Robert and
Alice are my g grandparents and I have been unable to find any
information on him or his ancestors. I have traced Alice back to Louis
Houde b 1612 and Madaline Boucher from Quebec, Canada. Thank you for any
help.
Robert Sinclair in Tennessee

[
[  info sinclair