Re: Alexander Sutherland Sinclair of Lybster, Scotland

-------

Dear Christine,

I have reason to beleive that my great great great grandfather had some
association with Lybster. He was William Sinclair he married a
woman Barbara Lyall in Wick Caithness, Scotland. He was born in the Wick
area in around 1823.
His parents were Margaret and James Sinclair. I found Lybster written on
a scrap of paper in my nana's research.

Any links there?
Jenny Coster
jennycoster@hotmail.com