Re:

-------

Thank you for this suggestion - I will certainly check it out.

----------
> From: Antonia Sinclair <asflwr@cujo2.icom.ca>
> To: sinclair@jump.net
> Subject: Re:
> Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 4:45 PM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> To Kay:
>
> I have 2 volumes of Donald Whyte's "A Dictionary of Scottish Emigrants to
Canada before Confederation" (pre 1867).  Apparently   his best-known work
is his "Dictionary of Scottish Emigrants to the U.S.A. (pre-1855)"
Probably your local geneology society would have a copy.  I use the
Canadian version constantly.

> "Hope it helps.
>
> Toni S.
>

> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair