Re: recognizing me

-------

You asked me:

Laurel, I know you were there.  Do you remember what you wore, so I can
>identify you?  Any others present?

++++
You probably won't need to know what I was wearing because at 5'7" I stick
out like a lodge-pole pine with a nest of dark brown hair above most of the
Sinclairs.  It comes from my father's side who were all from Finland.
Otherwise it depends upon the day and event.  I don't own a kilt but feel
more connected to an earlier time before kilts were the vogue.--but I am
trying to pull myself together and blend in better in 2000.
In the opening parade I walked to the right of David Bouchor wearing a long
beige skirt and matching vest with the red sash.
At the Fri evening Tartan Dinner, I wore a gold-beaded, rust-colored vest,
snood, and long black skirt with a beaded border.  (I continued working on
this across NS and up to the night before we got to Loon Mt.=over 1,000
beads)  My husband, Don, had the Bruce tie on.  And during the day I wore
either the beige or the Black skirt and beaded rust-colored vest outfits.
Oh that was a fun vacation!! Everytime I think of all the coincidental
things that went on in NS and Westford I get all excited again.
Have I told you all about the beautiful sweater that Gordon Flaws of IL
wore?  It had the Standing Stones/Rocks of Orkney woven into it.  Just
gorgeous.
Laurel

>>Toni S.
>>

>>[
>>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>>[ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
>>[  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>>[ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
>>[  info sinclair
>>[
>>[ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
>>[
>>[           To: majordomo@zilker.net
>>[
>>[           unsubscribe sinclair
>>[
>>

>[
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
>[  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>[ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
>[  info sinclair
>[
>[ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
>[
>[           To: majordomo@zilker.net
>[
>[           unsubscribe sinclair