No Subject

-------

From: "Gary M Sinclair, Harwich, Ma USA/www.gis.net/~sinclair" <sinclair@gis.net>
To: <sinclair@jump.net>
Cc: "Jean Haddow" <jean@hadpad.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Sinclair Guest Book Entries: Need advice
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:13:04 -0500

Jean,

I for one will miss you on the list.  If this message arrives after you have
un-subscribed I hope the copy to your own address arrives for you to read.

Speaking only for myself, I have a great deal of interest in the Sinclairs
in Scotland.  I have never been fortunate enough to travel to Scotland and
my family has been in America for so long there is nothing passed on to me
about Scotland.

I depend fully on this mailing list and other lists and friendly people on
the lists to teach me about the home of my ancestors.

I do not contact many people on the list direct as I don't wish to impose.
Occasionally I see something that catches my interest (Like your recent
post) and I feel it necessary to reply.

Jean, I remember the trip to London you wrote of and still think what a
great honor it was for you.  You were kind enough to reply to a message I
sent you regarding the Halkirk games.

Please accept my thanks for your contributions to the list and I hope you
will reply the next time I write.

Sincerely,

Gary M. Sinclair
[